We offer excellent career development opportunities for you at working as a member of Starcut’s world class mobile development team.
As an iOS Developer your role is:
- Collaborating with our development team in solving problems and finding solutions
- Working continuously towards a rational and targets meeting solution architecture
- Making sure high quality of the application
Your main tasks include: iOS development, integrating to REST APIs, testing, app publishing and code maintenance.
We are looking for:
- Experience in developing iOS apps preferably with Swift and good command of Xcode
- Experience in automated testing and publishing apps
- Experience with Git and agile software development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desire and experience in agile and customer driven development
- Courage to make initiatives and take ownership of delivering what customers love
- Experience in working with integrating apps with data sources / APIs / mainly REST
You will be a member in a project team, that consists typically of project manager, UX/UI designer, backend developer and iOS & Android developers.
For further information please call Hannu Hiilamo +358 40 5743323 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.